1. TRUE or FALSE BOURBON WHISKEY must be spelled with an “E”
2. What does Ushka Beyha mean?
3. Where was the Old fashioned created, also known for creating Henry Baines Steak Sauce? Bonus for the city it is in?
4. How does Tennessee Whiskey differ from bourbon?
5. Crown Royal is what type of whiskey?
6. Hiram Walker created this brand after if became fashionable in Gentleman’s Clubs of the day?
Bonus: What was it originally called before the U.S. made them put the country of origin on label?
7. Bourbon got its name from the Royal family of this country?
8. Mark Twain, Daniel Webster and U.S. Grant drank this brand of bourbon?
9. The picture on the label of Old Grand Dad is who?
10. What is the largest family owned distillery in the U.S., #2 holder of bourbon in the world, and #1 holder of bourbon aged over 10 years ?
Bonus for names of their Master Distillers?
11. What distillery has 2 different bourbon mash bills and 5 different yeast strains to craft their single barrel and small batch bourbons?
Bonus: Who is their Master Distiller?
12. What do Bluegrass Music, Abraham Lincoln, The Kentucky Derby, George Clooney, and Bourbon all have in Common?
13. The MINT JULEP was made famous by this US Senator/Secretary of State in the 1840’s?
14. What drink was made famous by a brand of Cognac, Absinthe, and a bitters created by a local druggist in New Orleans?
Bonus for the brand of bitters?
15. Winston Churchill’s mother, Jenny Jerome, hosted a party in New York and this drink was made in her honor and made famous as a result of the event?
OK>>>>HERE ARE THE ANSWERS
- Water of Life
- Pendennis Club, Bonus: Louisville, KY
- Lincoln County Process – leaching through sugar maple charcoal
- Canadian Blended
- Canadian Club Bonus: Club Whiskey
- Old Crow
- Basil Hayden
- Heaven Hill – Bonus: Parker Beam and Craig Beam
- FOUR ROSES – Bonus: Jimmy Rutledge
- They are all born in KY
- Henry Clay
- Sazerac Cocktail Bonus: Peychaud’s Bitters
- The Manhattan